What Are Your Thoughts About Our School?
We now have a way for you to share your thoughts and ideas about Midway Elementary online, in English or Spanish. You'll be asked to share your thoughts through three open-ended questions. Watch for your email invitation from Principal Rebekah Kim.
We are committed to strong partnerships with our families and community, because our students learn best when we work together. In order to make our school the best it can be, we want to hear what you think about what we do well and where we can improve.
Here is What We Want to Know:
- What are some concerns you have about our school this year?
- What are the things you appreciate about our school this year?
- What are some other things you would like to share about your experience at Highline Public Schools?
Look for Your Email Invitation
We deeply appreciate your time and your participation. Please join the conversation by clicking on the link when you receive your email invitation. The process starts with an invitation to everyone on our email list. You may also register here.
- It could take you as little as 5 - 10 minutes to participate.
- Please complete this step by Wednesday January 18, 2017 at 11:00 PM.
- You can complete questions at your own pace, and come back to change, add or delete your answers at any time until this date.
- This is the first of three steps: Share - Star - Discover. Click here to learn more.
In a few weeks, you will be invited to join the second step in this process—to review others’ comments and help prioritize the thoughts that are most important to you. This will help us get a sense of the shared values and priorities of our school and our community. Please note that during this step, your thoughts will be shared with others, but your name will be kept confidential.
Share – answer open-ended questions about our schools – January 9-18
Star – review ideas from others and place a star on the ideas you like best – January 27 - February 5
Discover – learn what is important to the community as a whole – Starting February 20
This is the third ThoughtExchange process we've used to gather input from the community.
- In Fall of 2015, we used the process to gather our community's input on what we are doing well and how we can improve. See results here.
- In Spring 2016, we used the process to get feedback about school schedule changes. See results here.
Learn more about the ThoughtExchange process.