What Is Important to You? Tell Us
What is important to you? How can we partner to make our schools better? It's time to share your thoughts with us. We want your feedback and ideas for our schools and students.
- What are some concerns you have about our school this year?
- What are the things you appreciate about our school this year?
- What are some other things you would like to share about your experience at Highline Public School?
Share – answer open-ended questions about our schools – January 9-18Star – review ideas from others and place a star on the ideas you like best – January 27 - February 5Discover – learn what is important to the community as a whole – Starting February 20
- In Fall of 2015, we used the process to gather our community's input on what what we are doing well and how we can improve. See results here.
- In Spring 2016, we used the process to get feedback about school schedule changes. See results here.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts!